Does the platform meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1?
Yes, Engagement Hub meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 to ensure global compliance.
- Tested for WCAG 2.1 Level AA
- Tested for screen reader users and keyboard access
In addition, we strive to meet the following legislative requirements:
- Australia: Australian Human Rights Commission Act
- Australia: Disability Discrimination Act
- Canada: Canadian Charter on Rights and Freedom
- Canada: Common Look and Feel Standards
- European Union: European Convention on Human Rights
- Ireland: Disability Act 2005
- New Zealand: Web Accessibility Standard 1.0
- United Kingdom: Equality Act 2010
- United States: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- United States: Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
The software enables people of all abilities and native languages to access and participate on this consultation portal using all modern browsers and devices.
We continue to investigate additional functionality to enable this software to reach and sustain a Level AAA compliance.